If you have already registered online or by phone, click here to apply for financing. Do not resubmit the registration form.
Elite Pinhole® Advanced training with 2 days of hands on workshop. All classes are Friday/Saturday. Deluxe breakfast with omelet and waffle station both days and buffet lunch both days. Deluxe dinner served Friday night.
30+ Pinhole quadrants completed by seminar
- Review of the latest basic Pinhole techniques & modifications
- Pinhole & placing temporary crowns on same appointment + details on
placing permanent crowns 6 months later for best results.
- How to combine other procedures & services with Pinhole to increase
revenue. (Perio protect, Ortho, Endo,)
- Advanced techniques to treat class IV cases with severe perio & lose
teeth followed by Pinhole.
- Treating challenging recession anywhere in the mouth (thin biotype,
missing teeth, navigating bony ridges, etc).
- Techniques to increase results of lower anterior cases.
- Managing all types of furcations.
- Treating/ managing implant recessions.
- Managing procedures gone wrong & trouble shooting.
- Misc topics: Preventing papilla breakage, marginalize size of Pinhole
managing swelling, managing occlusal trauma, bruxism with botox.
- Breakout session in small groups of doctors.
- Breakout sessions just for staff. (Advanced topics / Q&A)
- Group synergy Q&A for any topics of concern &
Group input on best practice issues that are working
- Advanced Pinhole Graduates will be able to brand themselves as "Advanced Pinhole Clinician"
7-8 am - Registration & full breakfast
8-12:30 - Seminar at Almansor Court
12-30-1:15 - Lunch
1:15-5:30 - Seminar
5:30-5:50 - Complimentary photos group & individual
5:50-8:00 - Mixer & Dinner at Almansor Court
6:30-7:30am - Breakfast & optional round table with Dr. Chao
7:30-9:00 - Seminar
9:15-12:15 - Cadaver training
12:30-1:15 - Lunch
1:15-4:00 - Seminar
4:15-6:00 - Optional mixer celebration at Almansor Court
Dr. John Chao – Bio:
Dr. John Chao graduated from the USC School of Dentistry and currently practices general dentistry in Alhambra. He received professional degrees from both USC School of Dentistry and Southwestern University School of Law. Dr. Chao has served as a reviewer for the Journal of Periodontology and he also teaches ethics at the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Chao also holds the following professional titles: Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow for the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry, and Member of the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry. In 2012, Dr. Chao was recognized as the teacher of the year at the USC School of Dentistry for outstanding service over 10 years.
Almansor Court – 700 S. Almansor Street, Alhambra CA 91801
Sal Gaytan -
Phone number: 626-308-9104
Full refund is available if doctor is not able to attend the course.
Terms and Conditions required by patents will be given at registration.
*Instrument Patent No. US 8,007,278 B2
**Method Patent No. 8,202,092 B2